Dr. Lisa Poquette’s Background
- 1994: Dr. Lisa graduates from Veterinary school and enters general practice
- 2002: Dr. Lisa becomes certified in animal chiropractic care
- 2005: Dr. Lisa begins doing purely chiropractic animal care
- Present: Dr. Lisa practices at TVH part-time as one of our general care doctors, as well as offering chiropractic care.
Chiropractic Care vs. Physical Therapy
- Chiropractic involves a direct adjustment of the joint (i.e. not a massage).
- Chiropractic care can be an economical way to help your animal use its body in a more appropriate way.
Chiropractic Care can help with:
- Undiagnosed changes in movement or physical ability
- Changes in behavior
- Chiropractic also works well with acupuncture as a means to treat certain conditions
- Dr. Lisa does chiropractic care regularly Tuesday through Friday, and can also do custom scheduling any day of the week – just call ahead of time.